Seasonal Coordinator, Marketing Administration
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 6/15/2021 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Coordinator, Marketing Administration jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Coordinator, Marketing Administration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Coordinator, Marketing Administration?
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Marketing Administration is charged with coordinating administrative duties to support the Marketing and Communications Departments.
Working closely under the Director, Marketing, the Coordinator is expected to work full time from June through August 6th, 2021 and may be required to work extended hours (evenings and weekends) at key points. This role will work remotely from home for the duration of its temporary employment, but will be required to be based in a state we operate in. Sundance Institute is currently able to hire staff remotely for this position in California, Colorado, Louisiana, Nebraska, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, with a preference given to applicants in the greater Salt Lake City area.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Providing administrative support (calendar, email, expenses, travel, etc.) to the Chief Communications Officer, Director of Marketing, and Creative Director, and across the department as requested.
• Coordinating with internal stakeholders to schedule meetings, then assist with preparation or presentation, and recap and distribute notes.
• Assisting in database list creations and distribution lists, including researching contacts.
• Cleaning up and maintaining Google Drive folder organization.
• Helping maintain marketing and press schedules within the master communications calendar.
• Collating marketing and communications results data, assists with monthly reports.
• Coordinating between outside agencies/partners (ad agency, talent booker, crisis comms).
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant in Marketing and/or related fields.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to maintain a suitable home work environment, free from noise/distractions.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Suite.
• Previous work at home experience and proven ability to multitask preferred.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Limited employee assistance program