Seasonal Coordinator, Human Resources
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 4/9/2021 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Seasonal Coordinator, Human Resources jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Coordinator, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seasonal Coordinator, Human Resources? POSITION OVERVIEW
The Coordinator, Human Resources will drive all processes related to recruiting and onboarding across all labor, including interns, volunteers, and employees and will support in preparation of recruitment, processes, and application launch for all labor needs for the 2022 Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Senior Manager, Talent, the Coordinator, Human Resources supports Sundance Institute's commitment to hiring and retaining outstanding staff and volunteers. This position will work remotely until COVID restrictions are lifted but will be based out of the Park City, UT office. The role may also be required to travel to offsite events, work extended hours including weekends to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned.
This position works remotely from home within the state of Utah for a total of 12 weeks from April to July, 2021.
Top priorities include but are not limited to...
• Working collaboratively with Institute departments to evaluate, track, and advise on current and future labor needs.
• Establishing and maintaining partnerships internally and externally with universities and community organizations to build talent pipelines.
• Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local requirements and laws and ensuring Institute recruitment and selection guidelines are followed.
• Driving the full cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, assessing, and interviewing volunteers and staff.
• Fostering strong relationships through all forms of communications with candidates and volunteers.
• Facilitating and conducting new/rehire employee, intern, volunteer orientations.
• Working with hiring managers to ensure job descriptions are aligned to job title, clearly written, legally compliant, and inclusive to attract top talent.
• Maintaining, updating, and tracking department databases to ensure accurate data, ATS, Volunteer, etc. and running reports as requested.
• Supporting in planning benefits, hour tracking, and general processes for volunteers based on Festival needs.
• Updating onboarding materials for the Talent Team in preparation for the Film Festival.
• Working closely with Tech Services to update databases, applications and processes to meet Festival needs.
• Researching best practices for full cycle recruitment programs, with a focus on diversity and inclusion and implements them across the organization.
• Supporting the creation and implementation of off boarding and performance reviewing.
• Providing timely, accurate, and professional correspondence to internal and external inquiries.
• Supporting ongoing Talent Team projects.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of related work experience.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal and communications skills to effectively influence individuals of varying backgrounds and learning styles.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize.
• Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be a self-starter with strong analytical skills.
• PHR certificate a plus.
In addition to an hourly pay of $16.24, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Limited employee assistance program This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.