Manager, Digital Marketing
Sundance Film FestivalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/26/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Digital Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Digital Marketing? POSITION OVERVIEW
The Manager, Digital Marketing is charged with specializing in data and marketing analytics to nurture and grow our online audiences, and uncover new and innovative opportunities for the Institute's year-round initiatives and the Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Associate Director, Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager supports Sundance Institute's commitment in building and enhancing our digital products such as our website and the Festival online platform. Experience in digital-first environments is a plus, as the manager will contribute to marketing and brand strategy, and will be responsible for project management and execution primarily for our digital products. We are looking for a candidate who's passionate about our mission, a marketing generalist who is eager and flexible to help the team where needed, and is an expert at integrating, tracking, interpreting, and socializing data to strengthen the marketing's teams work and objectives. Applicants with transferable skills from other industries are welcome to apply.
Sundance Institute currently has offices in Los Angeles, Park City, and New York City, with a preference given to candidates based in California. All staff are currently working remotely through the duration of the pandemic. This position will be required to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, at key points throughout the year.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Owning creation and maintenance of data dashboard for the marketing team, ensuring data integrity, clear presentation, and education for the team.
• Regularly tracking and reporting insights from marketing channel data and site analytics, finding new ways to grow our audience while making recommendations based on knowledge of various digital marketing channels (social, website, email, etc.).
• Analyzing and iterating campaigns to drive continued growth.
• Serving as the marketing analytics lead for regular reporting, and more in-depth reporting for larger initiatives (i.e. post-Festival data report).
Project Management and Production
• Assisting the Associate Director, Digital Marketing in executing written and graphic content for all areas of the Festival platform, and other digital products.
• Overseeing and executing scheduled updates on the website and other digital products in the content management system (CMS), as required.
• Working with Digital and Creative Teams, and external vendors, and other departments, to coordinate assets for our digital products; ensure digital assets are designed/written, approved, and routed by deadlines.
Marketing Department Management
• Supporting the Associate Director, Digital Marketing in developing creative briefs for marketing campaigns, execution, and performance reporting; leading campaigns as needed.
• Serving as the marketing team point of contact and expert of our databases and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
• Creating and driving timelines, and adhering to procedures, requirements, and deadlines.
• Preparing agendas, schedules, and conducting team meetings to align strategies, plans, and troubleshoot.
• Applying clear, efficient, and responsive processes in order to best execute projects. Assessing opportunities to streamline; reviewing, planning, and implementing them.
• Assisting the team with newsletter management as needed.
• Building internal and external relationships with staff, vendors, etc. to ensure proactive communication, professional, and productive relationships.
• Proactively championing for the marketing team across the Institute and is an ambassador to a positive culture.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• At least 5 years experience creating and executing digital marketing strategies, with strong understanding of various marketing channels (from in-person events to website and email).
• An interest in data and numbers.
• Advanced knowledge of marketing analytics and CRM databases such as Google Analytics and ActiveCampaign, along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Strong skills in Excel or related, creating layout and managing data.
• Ability to be self-directed, multi-task oriented, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong project management skills, including working efficiently cross-functionally and across levels.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Experience with Airtable/Monday.com and other project management software.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, or equivalent experience preferred.
• Experience in web production, working in a CMS, UX, website management, and email marketing preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are interested in and have top-notch skills in data integration, extraction and analysis, and help us achieve our digital marketing goals.
• Are an organized project manager with success in creating and maintaining engaging digital products, such as website redesigns and updates.
• Are a marketing generalist who's comfortable multitasking, and leading campaigns, ensuring our processes are working well, and taking initiative and interest to enact improvements.
In addition to a competitive annual salary, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Over 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.