Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/1/2022 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Manager, Corporate Partnerships jobs in Remote-US
Search all Manager, Corporate Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships is charged with working closely with internal colleagues across all program areas, and on partner activations for the Sundance Film Festival. In addition to several critical endemic partners who are Festival Sponsors, Institute Associates, and/or Industry Alliance members, this position serves as the team lead for creating sales materials, and managing a portfolio of select partners to support the team's overall annual goal of $10-$13M.
Working closely under the Associate Director, the Manager supports Sundance Institute's commitment to advancing the work of independent artists in film, media, and theater through a wide array of programs. This full-time position will be based out of one of our three offices in Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, or Park City, UT with regular opportunities for remote work. Extended hours, including evenings and weekends will be required at key points throughout the year. Travel to other Institute offices, the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, UT in January, and year-round events may also be required.
Top priorities include, but are not limited to…
• Supporting the sales team with all sales operations and creative functions, including creation of pitch materials, prospect research and outreach, contract and financial tracking, and day-to-day communication with corporate partners.
• Managing a portfolio of 10 to 20 select partners for the Sundance Film Festival and year-round Institute programs.
• Conducting prospect research and outreach for Festival sponsorship and year-round opportunities.
• Leading the creative development of proposals and pitch decks, including the design, layout, and content.
• Renewing an existing portfolio of corporate partners, and managing select new partners from the new business pipeline.
• Collaborating with internal departments on new business opportunities for corporate partners, including but not limited to the Documentary Film Program, Feature Film Program, Outreach and Inclusion Program.
• Supporting the activation and fulfillment of a portfolio of assigned accounts, in partnership with Festival seasonal staff.
• Overseeing the tracking of partners and ensuring information is updated in the Advancement team's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, Netsuite.
• Supporting the Associate Director with financial tracking and reconciliation with the Finance Department as requested.
• Taking on special projects to advance the work of the corporate partnerships team, as assigned.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 3 years of experience managing corporate partnerships and/or sponsorships with a focus on sales and account management.
• Strong leadership skills to support fellow employees and lead by example.
• Strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
• Strong organizational and operational skills with preferred experience managing live and/or online experiential events.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and projects and stay calm and focused under pressure.
• Ability to manage complex relationships.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Support the team in meeting or exceeding the annual shared goal of $10M - $13M.
• Help the team identify and cultivate a continuous pipeline of new prospects and a renewal rate of 70% .
• Oversee and foster key areas of corporate partnerships such as media partnerships and some Industry Alliance members, etc.
• Create improved processes and systems to further optimize the sales process and cycle.
In addition to an annual salary of $$54,000.00 to $70,000.00*, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
*Location and experience will be taken into consideration when making the final offer.