Manager, Content Marketing Collab
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
Full Time Job
Our Collab Content Marketing Manager thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to drive projects and copywrite creative content that aligns with set Sundance Collab strategies to ensure it remains a strong community platform for creators around the world.
Working closely under the Collab Associate Director, the Collab Marketing Manager project manages and copywrites email and social content, in collaboration with the broader Social Team, to engage and excite existing and new creators to interact and join the Collab platform.
This position works remotely, but within a US state the Institute legally operates in. Extended hours, including, evenings, weekends, and holidays at key points throughout the year will be required to meet deadlines. This position may also be required to travel and work at Institute offices, events, and off-site festivals.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Partnering with the Associate Director to project manage all Collab marketing tactics, focusing on email and social media (paid and organic), ensuring timely delivery, providing regular status updates and routing approvals of all assets and communication across internal and external partners.
• Managing the Collab editorial calendar.
• Writing and image selection for weekly emails, ensuring each are on message and on brand, utilizing audience segmentation and optimizing content per segment.
• Partnering with Associate Director to maintain consistency in Collab messaging throughout all marketing channels and across the Collab site/team.
• Running metrics reports and supporting the Associate Director with analysis and presentations. Includes support of analyzing and reporting campaign performance in CRM.
• Supporting the Associate Director with managing freelancer relationships and paperwork processing as requested.
• Using our email service provider, Mailchimp, inputs copy and graphics, routes for approvals, reviews for quality assurance, completes updates as necessary and sends content by assigned deadlines.
• Providing copywriting and image selection from both provided bank and stock imagery across all Collab marketing materials including paid social, partnering with internal social team on A/B testing when appropriate.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing.
• Minimum 3 years experience in digital copywriting and editing.
• Strong project management skills to manage assignments and collaborate cross-departmentally to meet deadlines and goals.
• Proven track record in creating effective content and email campaigns.
• Strong client management skills, including negotiation, expectation management, and ability to be proactive.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Highly organized and knowledgeable about all aspects of digital marketing.
• Prior experience pulling and analyzing metrics to inform recommendations.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Have proven, positive experience managing email marketing, from creating the email itself to routing for approvals.
• Are an excellent writer and have an eye for the best images to include in marketing materials
• Are a trusted and reliable executor of a variety of marketing projects, able to work independently, detail oriented, and ensuring deadlines are met.