Festival Health Safety Lead
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2023 12:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Health Safety Lead jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Health Safety Lead postings
Full Time Job
As part of the Festival Health Safety team, the Health Safety Lead is responsible for assisting with efforts to ensure the health and wellness of our Festival Community during the 2023 Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the Manager, Health Safety, the Health Safety Lead is responsible for disseminating health safety information and resources while ensuring consistency between all official Festival venues, facilities, and events.The Health Safety Lead will support compliance efforts including serving as point for health safety inquiries and daily distribution of materials. As a member of the health safety mobile unit, this role requires extensive driving.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday, January 11, 2023 through Tuesday, January 31, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity throughout its employment. Several roles are available, and may be based in Park City or Salt Lake City during the Festival.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Distributing Health Safety resources including COVID-19 Tests, PPE, signage, and other supplies.
• Serving as an information resource point when questions arise about COVID-19 or our Festival policy.
• Liaising with COVID Compliance officers and raising concerns, questions, and feedback to the Health Safety Manager.
• Assisting employees and volunteers with escalated situations around COVID-19 and compliance.
• Supporting health safety needs of Festival venues and theaters, as needed.
• Assisting with testing administration.
• Stepping in for COVID Compliance Officers or Quarantine team, as assigned.
• Writing a comprehensive wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 1 years experience in working in employee health, safety, or public health programs, internal communications, employee advocacy, or related experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
• Comfortability in working in sensitive situations.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Comfort working in a fast- moving environment, while managing multiple moving pieces.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Communicate calmly and effectively with employees, volunteers, patrons, and Health Safety team members.
• Have a clear understanding of Festival health safety policies as well as COVID-19 spread.
• Work independently and in a team environment.
• Remain organized while working in a mobile setting.
• Understand that tasks or priorities may change quickly.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program