Festival Coordinator, Warehouse
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2022 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Warehouse jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Warehouse postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Warehouse is charged with assisting the Festival Manager, Warehouse in overseeing Sundance warehouse and storage spaces, which includes shipping and receiving duties, inventory control, equipment moves, and truck loading and unloading.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Warehouse, the Warehouse Coordinator supports Sundance Institute's commitment to ensuring a safe Festival experience for all artists, audiences, partners, employees, and volunteers.
This temporary position works full time from Monday, January 9, 2023 through Friday, February 3, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location and warehouse in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity throughout its employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Preparing the warehouse to ensure space is prepped and ready prior to scheduled deliveries.
• Conducting daily inventory and audits of all warehouse items to identify loss and theft.
• Maintaining all safety processes and ensuring safety protocols are met at all times, immediately escalating safety concerns or issues to the Manager.
• Coordinating and maintaining a clean and organized warehouse at all stages (pre-, mid-, and post-Festival).
• Coordinating warehouse distribution and return of magazine racks and publication displays.
• Helping to direct warehouse volunteers to distribute film guides, sponsor publications, and other items as necessary.
• Tracking all tools and equipment distributed to venues or used by Production staff, recording who items are distributed to, if they are returned in working condition, and when they are returned.
• Coordinating incoming Festival equipment, supplies, and gear into warehouse and storage areas.
• Assisting the Manager with counting inventory, preparing, and shipping equipment and gear post-Festival.
• Ensuring constant communication between warehouse and all store managers to maintain a consistent flow of product from the warehouse to stores to ensure adequate inventory.
• Ensuring warehouse procedures and policies are followed at all times.
• Collaborating with other warehouse staff to ensure successful warehouse operations.
• Proactively notifying the Manager of any concerns or issues.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• Ability to obtain a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical card.
• 2 years experience with warehouse inventory, delivery driving, or related.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to self-manage a work schedule.
• Ability to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Ability to maintain a high level of trust and accountability with inventory.
• Familiarity with retail Point of Sale (POS) software and a knowledge and understanding of inventory and stock principles preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Problem-solve within your work so change can happen quickly and efficiently.
• Help to rally the team around common goals.
• Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels and positions.
• Provide safe and organized workspaces to facilitate the movement and storage of all equipment.
• Remain organized to keep yourself and your team accountable for meeting deadlines.
In addition to a hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program