Festival Coordinator, Vehicles
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2022 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Vehicles jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Vehicles postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Vehicles is charged with coordinating the operations and logistics for all things related to transportation for the Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Transportation, the Coordinator supports the team by honoring Sundance Institute's commitment to introducing the work of independent artists to new audiences by ensuring transportation logistics for the annual Festival are a success.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday, November 2, 2022 through Friday, February 10, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, Utah office and will be expected to perform onsite work duties as of Wednesday, November 30, 2022. Employees may start in a commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely from a state we currently legally operate in, until the required onsite work date listed above.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Coordinating with the car rental company and serving as the main contact for sponsor vehicles to set rental reservations, pickup, and return dates.
• Communicating regularly with internal and external vehicle contacts to ensure reservation information is accurate.
• Working closely with designated internal Festival departments on disbursing vehicles.
• Creating, allocating, and distributing parking passes as directed.
• Continuously monitoring rental and sponsor vehicle inventory.
• Ensuring that current insurance paperwork is placed in all vehicle glove-boxes.
• Reviewing accident procedures and updating as necessary.
• Initiating accident procedures, remotely and onsite, including completing forms, taking pictures, answering questions, facilitating paperwork with internal and external stakeholders.
• Taking inventory of vehicle supplies (snow scrapers, windshield wiper fluid, etc.) and ordering enough to stock each vehicle.
• Entering and maintaining accurate vehicle information in the proper database, including the assigned driver, insurance policies, gas cards, etc.
• Creating a system to organize and track various vehicle items such as keys, information kit, gas cards, car wash coupons, etc.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in event production, operations, or a related field.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Exude operational excellence and problem-solve within your work so change can happen quickly and efficiently.
• Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels and positions.
• Effectively use project management skills and strong organizational skills to keep yourself accountable for meeting deadlines and milestones.
In addition to a hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program