Festival Coordinator, Theatre Box Offices
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
Festival Coordinator, Theatre Box Offices (Salt Lake City) - Sundance Film Festival 2019
Employment Dates: 12/17/2018-2/15/2019
Considerations: This position works full time out of our Park City, UT office. Required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet deadlines. Must be willing and available to respond to on-call needs as assigned. A high level of mobility is required as well as an ability to drive safely in winter road conditions.
Position Summary: Coordinates operational duties to support assigned theatre box offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Updates training manuals, scheduling, and assists with conducting theatre box office trainings.
• Inventories and distributes waitlist tickets, volunteer, and sun vouchers at various theatres as assigned.
• Creates and distributes an accurate contact list and quick reference manual to theatre box offices.
• Prepares theatre box office materials (supplies, ballots, etc.) and conducts daily distribution to theatres, as needed.
• Provides rotational and on-call support to team as directed.
• Creates a balloting binder, includes checklists and tally sheets for balloted screenings.
• Counts collected ballots as needed.
• Audits all theatre box office materials, including waitlist tickets, ballots, etc.
• Inventories, tests, and distributes IT equipment to theatres.
• Writes a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in venue or event operations or related.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
• Strong interpersonal and professional skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
, Experience, and Skills:
• Experience in venue or event operations.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products.
• Knowledge of Park City and Salt Lake City.