Festival Coordinator, Theater Box Offices
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2023 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Theater Box Offices jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Theater Box Offices postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Theater Box Offices supports the planning and implementation of box office operations at theaters in Park City and Salt Lake City. The position will assist a large team in facilitating theater box office operations, in addition to directing volunteers and waitlist ticket sales.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Theater Box Offices, the Festival Coordinator, Theater Box Offices supports Sundance Institute's commitment to providing patrons with the best possible experience of the Festival's many in-person screenings.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday, December 13, 2023 through Tuesday, January 30, 2024 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, Utah office to work onsite throughout its employment. A total of four (4) roles are available, one (1) of which is based in Salt Lake City and three (3) of which are based in Park City during the Festival.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Updating training manuals, scheduling, and assisting with conducting theater box office trainings.
• Assisting with employee and volunteer scheduling for theater box office and main box office shifts.
• Learning the ticketing software system and ticketing procedures (including online ticketing).
• Inventorying and distributing waitlist tickets, sun vouchers, and other materials at various theaters as assigned.
• Creating and distributing an accurate contact list and quick reference manual to theater box offices.
• Preparing theater box office materials (supplies, etc.) and conducting daily distribution to theaters, as needed.
• Serving as supervisor on duty at main box office locations.
• Providing rotational and on-call support to the team as directed.
• Supporting with documenting and compiling feedback for employee and volunteer evaluations.
• Inventorying, testing, and distributing tech equipment to theaters.
• Escalating all problems and or concerns pertaining to equipment or employees to the Institute Manager or Festival Manager.
• Supporting post-Festival box office clean up, including boxing and labeling all supplies for storage.
• Writing a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of MVR background check.
• 2 years experience in venue, event operations, or related.
• Outstanding interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize effectively.
• Ability to transport items up to 50 lbs.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Problem-solve in real-time with your volunteers and the Festival's patrons.
• Help patrons enjoy their experience by providing excellent customer support.
• Work well with the team and support your fellow employees.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position is eligible for benefits & perks, highlights include:
• Paid sick leave and Institute holidays
• Employee assistance program
• Employee Wellness Initiatives
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)