Festival Coordinator, Production
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/11/2023 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Production jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Production postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Production is an integral part of the Sundance Film Festival Operations team. This position is charged with coordinating the services sector of the Production Department for the Sundance Film Festival and Institute fall Labs. This includes supporting the implementation of all logistics, deliveries, theater, venue, events, and office set-up and strike.
Working closely under the direction of the Senior Manager, Production and Theater Operations, and the Festival Manager, Production Services, the Festival Coordinator, Production supports Sundance Institute's commitment to fulfilling the vision of a successful and positive in-person Festival experience for all artists and patrons.
This temporary position works full time from Monday, October 30, 2023 through Friday, February 16, 2024 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity throughout its employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Scheduling safety inspections, creating, and dispersing inspection reports with notated action items and delineating tasks to be completed.
• Updating and maintaining various scheduling items including timelines and calendars.
• Scheduling meetings between the Production team and internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintaining the Production Office spaces and ensuring they are clean, organized, and safe.
• Coordinating department petty cash, charge accounts, and invoice processing and record keeping.
• Assisting the team with implementing and managing the Festival recycling program as necessary.
• Re-keying and obtaining keys for Festival venues and theaters and tracking key distribution and return.
• Planning and coordinating department logistical needs including, lodging, radios, and cell phones.
• Coordinating repair and replacement of production trucks and vehicles.
• Assisting with dispatching Production Assistants with tasks and projects as needed.
• Setting up wrap meetings internally and with other departments.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of MVR background check.
• 2 years experience in working large scale event production.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Basic carpentry and painting skills preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Work towards operational excellence and problem-solve within your work so change can happen quickly and efficiently.
• Help bring the team together around common goals.
• Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels and positions.
• Provide stakeholders with turnkey spaces that facilitate their event vision.
• Effectively use strong organizational skills to keep yourself accountable for meeting deadlines and milestones.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position is eligible for benefits & perks, highlights include:
• Paid sick leave and Institute holidays
• Employee assistance program
• Employee Wellness Initiatives
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)