Festival Coordinator, Press Materials and Operations
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2022 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Press Materials and Operations jobs in Remote-US
Search all Festival Coordinator, Press Materials and Operations postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Press Materials and Operations is charged with managing all publicity materials for Festival films, projects, and artists, as well as coordinating various administrative tasks for the Press Office team.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Press Office, the Festival Coordinator, Press Materials and Operations receives, processes, and organizes visual press assets for internal departments and external use for press.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday, November 2, 2022 through Tuesday, January 31, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position may be expected to perform onsite work duties as of Tuesday, January 17, 2023 depending on team needs. Employees may start in a commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely from a state we currently legally operate in, until the required onsite work date listed above. A total of two (2) roles are available
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Liaising with film teams to gather and organize various publicity materials such as film stills, director headshots, digital posters, and electronic press kits (EPKs).
• Uploading images and clips of approved materials for internal use including Festival publications, website, and media asset websites such as Flickr and Dropbox.
• Preparing and delivering publicity materials, including distributing photos and raw videos in tight turn-around times throughout the Festival.
• Using Photoshop, Lightroom, and the entire Adobe Suite to reformat and convert media into additional formats.
• Establishing cross-departmental workflows for efficient distribution of digital assets.
• Supporting the Press Office's presence at Festival Headquarters, including but not limited to administrative needs requested by the team.
• Writing a comprehensive wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years experience handling, editing, and organizing media materials or related.
• Advanced fluency with Photoshop and Lightroom (entire Adobe Suite preferred).
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products preferred.
• Proficient knowledge in graphic design and video editing basics.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills with the capability to work independently.
• Ability to maintain confidential information required.
You will be successful in this role if you…
• Demonstrate an attentiveness to detail in your daily work with a focus on results.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask, and seamlessly manage priorities with defined deadlines.
• Exhibit the ability to maintain productivity in your work.
• Effectively contribute to the overall success of the team through support and collaboration.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program