Festival Coordinator, Merchandise
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 11/14/2022 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Merchandise jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Merchandise postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Merchandise is charged with handling Festival merchandise operations, including store and warehouse inventory, deliveries, retail operations, and supporting the Merchandise Manager.
Working closely under the direction of Merchandise Manager, the Festival Coordinator, Merchandise supports Sundance Institute's commitment to creating an event atmosphere of, community, and hospitality, exceptional customer service and a commitment to safety, belonging, and accessibility for all.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday, November 2, 2022 through Friday, February 10, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, UT office location in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity throughout its employment.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Receiving merchandise inventory, counting, tracking, and entering data into merchandise databases to ensure it aligns with what was ordered and is reflective of Netsuite warehouse inventory.
• Tracking merchandise delivery dates to ensure someone is available and onsite for its arrival.
• Organizing warehouse space to ensure accessibility and safety.
• Setting up Festival pop up stores in Park City and Salt Lake City and breaking down pop up stores post-Festival.
• Assisting in preparing materials to train store managers, assistants, and volunteers on daily store operations.
• Distributing merchandise inventory from the warehouse to the stores daily to restock their inventory.
• Communicating with store managers to ensure that they have the proper inventory throughout the Festival and updating managers when items are out of stock.
• Fulfilling online sales, including pulling items, packing, and shipping accurate orders within the standard procedural timeframe.
• Taking web store orders to the post office for shipment daily.
• Supporting with mitigating onsite customer concerns or issues that may arise at stores and de-escalating situations as needed.
• Learning the point of the sales system to fill in at stores as needed, including opening, closing, and ringing up customers in the Festival stores, providing daily reconciliation, and ensuring all patrons receive a high level of customer support throughout their visit at the store.
• Keeping warehouse inventory organized and conducting a post-Festival count of all remaining merchandise.
• Creating and submitting a detailed wrap report of work completed, procedures, and operations of position.
• Supporting with other duties onsite at the warehouse, including production support.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years of experience with retail, warehouse inventory, delivery driving, or related.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to move and lift items that weigh 50-75 lbs chest high.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accountability with inventory.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Help to create a successful, organized, unique Festival experience for everyone.
• Take direction openly and embrace change effectively.
• Thrive in a busy environment and handle onsite adjustments seamlessly.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program