Festival Coordinator, Events Beverage
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2022 9:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Festival Coordinator, Events Beverage jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Coordinator, Events Beverage postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Events Beverage is charged with managing logistical planning for beverage needs for the Sundance Film Festival events.
Working closely under the direction of the Manager, Events, the Festival Coordinator, Events Beverage supports the Institute's commitment to a successful and positive event experience for all artists and patrons.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday October 26, 2022 through Friday, February 10, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position will be expected to perform onsite work duties in Park City, Utah as of Tuesday, January 3, 2023. Employees may start in commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely, from a state we currently legally operate in, until the required onsite work date.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Working with the Events Department leadership and event leads to review event beverage needs, allocations, and distribution plans from past festivals and adjust for the current year.
• Scheduling, communicating, and tracking the delivery of all beverage and point of sale items to and from all events, working closely with Festival Operations and Production Department.
• Serving as a resource for the Festival Operations team, communicating plans to implement Festival beverage needs and working with the Production Department to plan and prepare for shipments to the warehouse, ensuring all safety measures are implemented.
• Building alcohol and beverage projections for Festival events.
• Coordinating and finalizing alcohol orders, event, and liquor permits.
• Coordinating employees and volunteers to distribute sufficient stock and manage product supply.
• Overseeing inventory and ensuring organization within the storage space; including tracking and documenting beverage consumption for each event.
• Working closely with Festival Sponsors on representation, activations, and logistical needs.
• Working with events caterers on planning for beverage services at events, including point of sales, training, recipe distribution, etc.
• Auditing expenses against projected and actual budgets to stay within allocations.
• Supporting the event team with various projects, including assisting with onsite event execution as assigned.
• Overseeing assigned volunteers and completing evaluations to provide feedback.
• Completing a comprehensive written wrap report as directed.
• Supporting Events Department operations, Manager, Events, and Associate Director, Events as assigned.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in beverage logistics, account management, relationship management, brand partnerships, events management, or related.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to self-manage a work schedule and maintain multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Strong customer support skills including the ability to mitigate conflict and facilitate positive customer relations.
• Previous experience with live and digital events and products preferred.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products a plus.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Take ownership of your accounts and projects, quickly become a team member that can be counted on.
• Bring your experiences in events and activation to this new hybrid landscape with digital and in-person elements.
• Have excellent rapport with external donors and internal stakeholders alike.
In addition to a hourly pay of $20.32, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program