Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Artist Hideout
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Artist Hideout jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Seasonal Festival Coordinator, Artist Hideout postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Coordinator, Artist Hideout is charged with assisting in the operational planning, implementation, and management of Artist Hideout, a Sundance Film Festival venue.
Working closely under the direction of the Festival Manager, Artist Hideout, the Coordinator supports Sundance Institute's commitment to fulfilling a successful and positive in person Festival experience for all artists and patrons.
This full-time, temporary position is based out of our Park City, Utah office from Monday, January 10, 2022 through Friday, January 28, 2022 with regular opportunities to work from home. This role will be expected to work onsite and extended hours, including evenings and weekends leading up to the 2022 Festival.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Overseeing the delivery, and return of all required equipment for the space by the set deadlines.
• Following a timeline and working with the Production Department to ensure the set-up and teardown are adhering to schedule.
• Directing of onsite set-up and teardown of the venue.
• Confirming with the Artist Relations team on the final filmmaker schedules, arrivals, Q&A times.
• Working with the graphic installation vendor on the installation and tear down of graphics for the venue.
• Implementing an entry plan that includes security and COVID protocols for the venue.
• Learning and understanding the daily Q&A rooms schedules to ensure they are ready for filmmakers
• Informing the Festival Technology Coordinator, Artist Hideout of any changes to the Q&A room schedule to ensure that the Q&A spaces are technically ready.
• Assisting in training volunteers, ensuring that schedules are correct by auditing start and end dates and times, and tracking volunteer attendance.
• With the Manager, Artist Hideout, providing volunteer feedback post-Festival and ensuring evaluations are submitted for each volunteer.
• Keeping up on all COVID safe sanitization protocols for all high touch areas and Q&A spaces.
• Completing an accurate inventory, pre- and post-Festival.
• Ensuring the venue is ready for both its opening and is returned to original set up when finished
• Assisting with all onsite operations throughout the Festival.
• Writing a comprehensive written wrap report.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience in venue or event operations or related.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including the ability to self-manage a work schedule.
• Ability to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Problem-solve within your work so change can happen quickly and efficiently.
• Help to rally the team around common goals.
• Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders of varying levels and positions.
• Provide stakeholders with turnkey spaces that facilitate their event vision.
• Remain organized to keep yourself accountable for meeting deadlines.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program