Festival Associate Producer, Video Content
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
The Festival Associate Producer, Video Content is charged with executing marketing video content, such as Meet the Artist videos, Daily Recaps, and How to Fest videos assigned by the Content Producer related to the 2024 Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Content Producer, the Festival Associate Producer supports Sundance Institute's commitment to creating content that highlights the needed work of independent filmmakers, and the resources that Sundance provides these artists.
This temporary position works full time from Monday, November 27, 2023 through Monday, January 29, 2024 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, Utah office and will be expected to perform onsite work duties as of Monday, January 15, 2024. Employees may start in a commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely from a state we currently legally operate in until the required onsite work date listed above.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Tracking video assets from raw footage to completed video edits, social cutdowns, and user-generated content (UGC).
• Responding to requests for photo and video from internal stakeholders, and support in creating daily schedules for on-the-ground capture.
• Collaborating with stakeholders, creative teams, and Festival personnel on all projects to generate high-quality marketing materials.
• Working with the Content team to monitor production schedules to deliver initial cuts ahead of due dates, in order to allow adequate time for revisions prior to deadlines.
• Receiving and routing feedback and racking revisions for assigned content.
• Preparing assets for delivery with all requested accessibility measures and basic technical finishing.
• Handling producing duties as needed including, seeking approvals, gathering needed assets, etc.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 3 years field production management, agency liaison, or related event production or on-set experience.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to work effectively with a variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Working knowledge of databases along with proficiency in Google Products preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Build and maintain successful working relationships with vendors and talent.
• Communicate effectively and stay organized to ensure workflows run smoothly and problems are resolved.
• Work collaboratively within your team, helping bring the team together around roles.
In addition to an hourly pay of $24.17, this position is eligible for benefits & perks, highlights include:
• Paid sick leave and Institute holidays
• Employee assistance program
• Employee Wellness Initiatives
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)