Festival Associate Manager, Utah Community Programs
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2022 12:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Festival Associate Manager, Utah Community Programs jobs in Park City-UT
Search all Festival Associate Manager, Utah Community Programs postings
Full Time Job
The Festival Associate Manager, Utah Community Program is responsible for conducting community outreach and executing online and in-person film screenings as part of For the Locals at the Sundance Film Festival.
Working closely under the direction of the Senior Manager, Community Programs, you will support Sundance Institute's commitment to the Utah community.
This temporary position works full time from Wednesday, October 26, 2022 through Friday, February 17, 2023 and will be required to work extended hours, including some evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet key deadlines and respond to on-call needs as assigned. This position is based out of our Park City, Utah office and will be expected to perform onsite work duties as of Tuesday, January 3, 2023. Employees may start in a commutable distance to Park City, UT or remotely from a state we currently legally operate in, until the required onsite work date listed above.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Screening films for content and providing recommendations that engage new artistic ideas, enrich civic dialogue, and spark social change.
• Conduct outreach to provide tickets to Utah-based residents and communities especially BIPOC, LGBTQIA , persons with disabilities, refugees and migrants living across the State of Utah with an emphasis on Salt Lake County and Summit County.
• Identifying and scheduling in-person tabling events to engage communities and share information about Sundance Institute and its programs.
• Providing onsite operational support and execution for tabling and outreach events including set-up and teardown, preparing materials including brochures, giveaway items, and coordinating volunteers onsite.
• Providing onsite execution support during in-person community and high school screenings, e.g. intros, attendance tracking, wrangling teachers and participating schools, and working with theater operations as needed.
• Creating fun and engaging event e-blasts and copy text for external public calendars to promote community screenings.
• Updating and maintaining Utah-based community contacts databases with accurate and up-to-date information.
• Acting as a representative for the program to internal and external partners and responding to program inquiries in a timely manner.
• Collecting program statistics and materials for grant reporting such as attendance, demographics, attrition metrics, screengrabs, and photographs.
• Independently conducting a comprehensive wrap-report including program summary, statistical graphics, and recommendations for future success.
• Updating department procedures documents and creating estimated timeline documents for the following year.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Valid driver's license and successful completion of DMV background check.
• 2 years experience working in community outreach, online and in-person event planning, or related.
• Outstanding written, interpersonal communication, and public speaking skills with the ability to engage with a variety of people.
• Film programming experience preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Utah communities and nonprofit organizations preferred.
• Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases such as Monday.com and proficiency in Google Suite preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are self-motivated and manage competing priorities while completing projects by deadlines.
• Value collaboration and work with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Demonstrate a passion for accessibility and bridging films with the people they were made for, especially BIPOC, LGBTQIA , and persons with disabilities.
• Consistently develop and maintain creative messaging when conducting email outreach.
In addition to an hourly pay of $24.17, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Eligibility for paid sick leave and holidays
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Limited employee assistance program