Coordinator To The Chief Executive Officer
Sundance Film FestivalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2023 7:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Search for Coordinator To The Chief Executive Officer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator To The Chief Executive Officer postings
Full Time Job
The Coordinator to the Chief Executive Officer provides full administrative support to the CEO, managing a complex schedule and all incoming requests and opportunities. The Coordinator is a liaison between the CEO, staff, and external constituents.
Working closely under the direction of the Manager, Office of the CEO, the Coordinator will manage the overall flow of information and requests for the CEO including scheduling calendars, meeting preparation, and facilitating communications.
This full-time position is based out of the greater Los Angeles, CA area in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity. Extended hours, including mornings, evenings, and weekends will be required throughout the year. Travel to other Institute offices and events will be required.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Acting as a liaison between the Chief Executive Officer and employees and external stakeholders, managing the flow of information and requests.
• Scheduling and managing a comprehensive calendar and assists in preparation for meetings.
• Keeping the CEO on task with meetings to ensure appropriately scheduled start times.
• Screening all phone calls and rolling calls for the CEO.
• Drafting and sending written correspondence at the request of the CEO.
• Coordinating thank-yous and other follow-ups on behalf of the CEO.
• Booking heavy travel and creating detailed itineraries, including to other festivals and industry events.
• Managing the Executive Office budget and expenses, regularly submitting expense reports and reimbursement requests.
• Assisting with research and special projects.
• Maintaining contacts and files for the CEO's office.
• Accompanying the CEO to the Sundance Film Festival, Institute Labs, and Board meetings in Utah and other locations – required presence can be several weeks at a time.
• During the Festival, assisting the CEO on a daily basis, administratively and otherwise, including managing the daily calendar, coordinating attendance at events, preparing for speaking engagements and press requests, coordinating transportation, etc.
• Preparing the CEO for Board meetings and working closely with the Board Manager to support meeting preparations and Institute Trustees as needed.
• Working with the Advancement team to facilitate CEO outreach to donors and prospects, including for Sundance benefits and other events.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with other industry assistants.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of experience providing high level administrative support to an executive.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Exceptional writing skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and ability to track small details.
• Project coordination skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, excellent discretion, and grace under pressure.
• Proficiency in basic software programs (MS Office, Google Applications).
• Passion for what we do, curious about how film businesses and nonprofits work, and who understand how much small details matter in making our efforts successful.
• Experience working directly with high-level donors and/or other high-profile individuals.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Act as a team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships at all levels across the Institute.
• Think independently and act resourcefully in support of the CEO and Executive Office team.
• Maintain patience and positivity when faced with changes and challenges.
• Believe no contribution is too large or too small.
In addition to an hourly pay of $23.52-27.81*, this position is eligible for our comprehensive benefits package, highlights include:
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• 25 paid Institute holidays plus accrued vacation time
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• Employee Wellness initiatives
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
*Final rate of pay is determined based on the applicant's geographic location, relevant experience and skills, and internal equity among similar positions within our organization.