Coordinator, Human Resources
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/3/2021 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Coordinator, Human Resources jobs in Remote-US
Search all Coordinator, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Human Resources? Coordinator, Human Resources (Admin)
The Coordinator, Human Resources is responsible for coordinating tasks and duties across a range of HR related functions. This position will work with the existing administrative side of HR to support and coordinate payroll, benefit enrollments, communications, onboarding and offboarding, entering and updating records within our HRIS. The Coordinator will also work on a variety of other projects that focus on employee engagement, diversity, and inclusion to build and maintain a positive and healthy employee experience.
Working closely under the Manager, Human Resources, the Coordinator must be committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our organization. They will contribute to this by facilitating inclusive policies and benefits to support the Institute's initiatives and goals. This position works full time and may work extended hours to meet deadlines and work events. Travel to Institute offices and events may be required.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Entering new hires and employee changes into ADP to ensure accurate and bi-weekly payroll processing.
• Supporting the development, administration, and communication of all benefit and wellness programs.
• Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefit laws.
• Facilitating and conducting portions of new and rehire employee, intern, volunteer orientations.
• Working with the HR team to ensure HRIS is updated with accurate and current fields, workflows, etc.
• Facilitating staff training(s), both internally and in collaboration with external parties.
• Coordinating employee leaves of absence to ensure legal compliance, payroll processing, accurate tracking, manager communications, and plans to support the employee and department, ensuring a smooth pre and post leave process.
• Maintaining and tracking department data and running ad-hoc reports as requested.
• Researching trends for benefits, wellness, policies, and practices to ensure we provide inclusive and meaningful benefits and practices across a diverse employee population.
• Identifying opportunities to better the employee experience by partnering closely with the Talent team on new and engaging ways to attract and retain talent.
• Assisting the HR team with employee investigations, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Researching and implementing employee engagement and recognition initiatives with support from Staff Council.
• Completing I-9 verifications and onboarding process audits.
• Collaborating with the Talent team to establish onboarding plans and content.
• Supporting the creation and implementation of offboarding and performance review procedures.
• Providing timely, accurate, and professional correspondence to internal and external inquiries.
• Supporting ongoing HR team projects.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of related work experience in HR, people operations, benefits and/or payroll.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively influence individuals of varying backgrounds and learning styles.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Fantastic time management and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications.
• PHR certificate preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Cultivate strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization to provide advocacy and clarity in our benefits, processes, and policies.
• Proactively assess and recommend new ways of working, policies, and practices to increase efficiencies, promote a healthy workforce, and productive organization.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay based on the state of residence, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Over 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.