Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Sundance Film FestivalPark City, UT
Full Time Job
On the heels of a successful, first-ever online 2021 Sundance Film Festival, we are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Institute at an exciting time as we enhance our digital products, and focus on audience growth and accessibility. Our Coordinator, Digital Marketing is charged with providing project coordination and execution, including organizational and operational support of marketing deliverables for Sundance Institute's year-round programs, including the Sundance Film Festival and the Institute's digital products. Applicants with transferable skills from other industries are welcome to apply.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Marketing, the Coordinator will assist in enhancing and building our digital offerings for year-round Institute initiatives, and new online experiences for the Sundance Film Festival.
Sundance Institute currently has offices in Los Angeles, Park City, and New York City and salary will vary depending on location, with a preference given to candidates based in Utah and California. However all staff are currently working remotely through the duration of the pandemic. This position works full time and will be required to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, at key points throughout the year.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
Project Coordination and Execution
• Creating and driving timelines, and adhering to procedures, requirements, and deadlines.
• Applying clear, efficient, and responsive processes in order to best execute projects.
• Assessing opportunities to streamline processes; reviewing, planning, and implementing them with the Manager.
• Assisting in the development of internally and externally facing marketing materials.
• Coordinating marketing team meetings and team building initiatives and assisting the Marketing Director with light administrative duties as needed.
• Processing vendor contracts, invoices, and paperwork as necessary.
Digital Marketing and Products
• Understanding digital product development strategies and marketing campaigns, tracking progress, and helping reschedule tactics as needed.
• Working with Digital and Creative Teams, and external vendors, to coordinate assets for our digital products; ensure digital assets are designed and written, approved, and routed by deadlines.
• Executing approved updates on digital products in the content management system (CMS).
• Assisting in gathering marketing analytics and performance reporting.
• In collaboration with Associate Director, Marketing, and Manager, Digital Marketing, building internal and external relationships with staff, vendors, etc. to ensure proactive communication, professional, and productive relationships.
• Serving as an ambassador to a positive culture in the marketing team and across the Institute.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years marketing administrative support, project coordination, web production, strategy, or similar experience.
• Sharp attention to detail and accuracy in recording, tracking, and issuing information.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills including self management of work schedule and an ability to multitask and executive deliverables accurately and on time.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to work nights and weekends around events and key deadlines.
• Experience with Airtable/Monday.com and other project management software preferred.
• Experience with Google Analytics or other marketing performance related metric tools preferred.
• Experience in web production is a plus.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Have a deep sense of responsibility and accountability, with top-notch organization skills, ensuring projects run smoothly and are completed on time.
• Understand the nature of digital marketing channels, from websites to apps, and execute updates accurately.
• Look out for overall needs from your team and the organization overall, ensuring our processes are working well, and are taking initiative and interest to suggest improvements.
In addition to a competitive hourly pay, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• Over 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace and amazing co-workers