Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships and Events
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2023 1:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships and Events jobs in Remote-US
Search all Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships and Events postings
Full Time Job
The Corporate Partnerships and Events Coordinator is charged with providing full administrative support to the Director of Partnerships and Co-Director of Advancement–a key leadership role at the Institute which oversees the Corporate Partnerships and Events Departments. This position not only provides essential support to the Director, but works closely with the teams that she oversees, and across the larger Advancement Department, to ensure ongoing efficiency.
This full-time position is based out of our Los Angeles, CA or Park City, UT office in order to work onsite in a hybrid capacity. Extended hours, including evenings and weekends will be required at key points throughout the year. The Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships and Events will be required to travel during Festivals, Labs, and other Institute events to work onsite as needed.
Top priorities include, but are not limited to...
• Assisting the Director of Partnerships and Co-Director of Advancement with a full range of administrative duties including managing phone calls, e-mails, drafting and writing correspondence for partnership communications, and managing sales materials.
• Scheduling and maintaining a comprehensive calendar for the Director, including preparing required materials for meetings in advance, confirming all meetings, taking notes, and conducting follow-ups.
• Booking travel and preparing detailed itineraries for the department head and other members as needed.
• Supporting department budget and expenses administratively, regularly submitting expense reports and reimbursement requests on behalf of the Director.
• Assisting the Director at onsite engagements throughout the year, including during the Festival, to manage their daily calendar and support with event preparation, donor cultivation, and stewardship opportunities.
• Drafting and sending written correspondence and coordinating thank-yous and other follow-ups on behalf of the Director.
• Maintaining a department-wide planning calendar including Advancement activities, communications outreach efforts, and Institute-wide programming activities.
• Collaborating across the Advancement team, and other departments throughout the Institute on special projects including marketing campaigns, pledge and payment tracking, partnership outreach and cultivation, acknowledgment letters, etc.
• Monitoring the corporate giving email inboxes to field inquiries and requests.
• Updating internal tracking documents including proposal materials for Corporate, especially tied to the Sundance Film Festival.
• Maintaining the department's Google Drive, including updating documents, saving historical data, and transferring documents to Netsuite as necessary.
• Providing administrative and general support to the Events team such as invitation pulls, door assistance, RSVP management and follow up with vendors for meeting scheduling, agreements and invoicing.
• Coordinating departmental tasks as assigned, including scheduling meetings, preparing materials, and liaising with partners and vendors, etc.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years experience in administrative support
• An interest in working for a mission-driven nonprofit.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Project coordination skills, with an ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidential information
• Proficient in basic software programs (MS Office, Google Applications).
• Experience working directly with high-level donors and other high profile individuals preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are able to seamlessly manage a senior executive calendar and priorities.
• Remain composed and organized, adapting to frequent change and demands from multiple sources.
• Can build strong working relationships with internal and external teams and individuals.
• Have a strong ability to think ahead to support the team.
In addition to an hourly pay of $20.32-$23.52*, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
*Location and experience will be taken into consideration when making the final offer.