Associate Director, Digital Marketing Collab
Sundance Film FestivalRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 10:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Associate Director, Digital Marketing Collab jobs in Remote-US
Search all Associate Director, Digital Marketing Collab postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, Digital Marketing Collab?
Full Time Job
Our Collab Associate Director has to love and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. They will be charged with developing and executing strategically creative, digitally-led, targeted marketing campaigns for Sundance Collab to ensure it remains a strong community platform for creators around the world.
Working closely under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Associate Director's strategic goals are focused on introducing or reintroducing creators to our Collab platform with a focus on nurturing and growing membership. This position will have one direct report who project manages and writes Collab email content.
This position works remotely, but within a US state the Institute legally operates in. Extended hours, including, evenings, weekends, and holidays at key points throughout the year will be required to meet deadlines. This position may also be required to travel and work at Institute offices, events, and off-site festivals.
Top priorities include but are not limited to…
• Creation and execution of marketing strategies and plans for Sundance Collab, utilizing paid, earned, and organic tactics, and gaining consensus from all key internal stakeholders.
• Accountable for project management of all Sundance Collab marketing plans, ensuring delivery on time and on budget
• Overseeing external vendors/freelancers and working with internal cross-functional teams.
• Developing and maintaining consistency in messaging of Collab throughout all marketing channels and across the Collab site/team and with key members of the broader Marketing and Digital teams.
• Establishing and refining best practices in communications – email/newsletter/blog, social channels, etc.
• Working with the team to test and develop content marketing for richer, more engaging content formats.
• Exploring and proposing blog concepts to drive growth for Collab.
• Developing editorial calendar for email and social media content, in partnership with our internal social media team.
• Managing year-round staff members, including selecting and training highly effective individuals, delegating appropriate and meaningful work while providing direction, feedback, and support to ensure employees understand responsibilities and are effective in their roles.
• Managing Collab Marketing budget, identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies.
• Analyzing digital data to drive strategy and optimization of Sundance Collab.
• Managing lead development and engagement in Active Campaign.
• Establishing KPIs and monitoring key marketing metrics to track the success of campaigns.
• Identifying, interpreting, and capitalizing on marketing trends.
• Managing freelancer relationships as needed.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Bachelor's degree in communications or marketing.
• Minimum 8 years experience in digital marketing with expertise in Active Campaigns or similar marketing automation system and growth marketing techniques.
• Strong leadership skills including direct experience managing others.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Expert in data integration, extraction, and analysis.
• Strong client management skills, including negotiation, expectation management, and ability to be proactive.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Highly organized and knowledgeable about all aspects of digital marketing.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly.
• Prior experience successfully executing digital marketing strategies, demonstrated through metrics.
• Experience at a non-profit organization or agency with nonprofit clients preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Create a digital marketing road map that aligns with our strategies and is successful, especially in audience growth.
• Become and continue to be our in-house expert in data integration, extraction, and analysis which you use to make informed strategic changes and future plans.
• Consistently develop and maintain creative messaging of Collab throughout all marketing channels and across the Collab site, especially for email.
• You successfully Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help drive and complete projects by deadlines.