Sundance Film FestivalLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2021 11:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film Festivals Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Advancement Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Advancement Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Advancement Coordinator? POSITION OVERVIEW
The Advancement Coordinator is charged with providing full administrative support to the two Co-Directors of Advancement which are key leadership roles at the Institute. Collaborating across the Advancement team to support the ongoing efficiency of the department will be a main function of this position.
Sundance Institute currently has offices in Los Angeles, Park City, and New York City. However all staff are currently working remotely through the duration of the pandemic. The Advancement Coordinator will be required to travel during Festivals, Labs, and other Institute events to work onsite. Candidates must be able to lift and carry up to ten pounds and see well enough to read reports and view video display terminals.
Top priorities include, but are not limited to...
Co-Directors of Advancement Support
• Assisting the Co-Directors of Advancement with a full range of administrative duties including managing phone calls, e-mails, drafting and writing correspondences, among others.
• Scheduling and maintaining a comprehensive calendar for the Co-Directors of Advancement, preparing required materials for meetings in advance,and confirming all meetings and other tasks as needed.
• Keeping Co-Directors of Advancement on task with meetings to ensure schedules and itineraries are met.
• Fielding and managing general departmental emails and phone lines.
• Booking travel and preparing detailed itineraries for the Co-Directors of Advancement.
• Providing administrative support to maintain the Advancement office budget and expenses, regularly submitting expense reports and reimbursement requests on behalf of the Co-Directors of Advancement.
• Liaising between the Co-Directors of Advancement, internal staff and external stakeholders, managing the flow of information and requests.
• Supporting the Co-Directors of Advancement at the Sundance Film Festival, as well as Labs and board retreats as needed.
• During the Festival, assisting Co-Directors of Advancement on a daily basis, administratively and otherwise, including managing daily calendar, onsite meetings, event preparation, donor cultivation and stewardship opportunities, and so on.
• Drafting and sending written correspondence and coordinate gifts, thank-yous, and other follow-ups on behalf of the Co-Directors of Advancement.
Advancement Office Support
• Coordinating departmental tasks as assigned, such as scheduling department meetings, creating agendas, processing department expenses, and setting up technologies.
• Maintaining a department-wide planning calendar including Advancement activities, communications outreach efforts, and Institute-wide programming activities.
• Collaborating with Co-Directors of Advancement, the full Advancement Team, and other departments throughout the Institute on special projects including marketing campaigns, pledge and payment tracking, donor outreach and cultivation, acknowledgment letters, and so on.
• Proactively monitoring inquiries and requests received through general advancement ''giving'' email accounts to respond or direct to appropriate team members as necessary.
• Updating internal tracking documents including proposal materials for Corporate - especially tied to Sundance Film Festival.
• Maintaining the department's Google Drive, including updating documents, saving historical data, and transferring documents to Netsuite as necessary.
You have the following direct or transferable skill-sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be a detail oriented, organized individual with at least 2 years experience in administrative support, and an interest in working for a mission-driven nonprofit.
• Comfort working with and supporting leaders and teams across three time zones.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
• Strong business writing skills.
• Project coordination skills, with an ability to maintain multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor.
• Proficient in basic software programs (MS Office, Google Applications).
• Ability to work mornings, nights, and weekends around events and key deadlines during peak periods in the year.
• Experience working directly with high-level donors and other high profile individuals.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Are able to seamlessly manage two senior executive calendars and priorities.
• Remain composed and organized, adapting to frequent change and demands from multiple sources.
• Can build strong professional relationships with internal and external teams and individuals.
• Have a strong ability to think ahead to meet the needs of a dynamic team environment.
Hourly pay rate is commensurate with experience and office location. This position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• 27 paid holidays
• Health, vision, dental insurance and life insurances
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
• Mission driven workplace with amazing co-workers This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.