Social Media Coordinator
Sumerian RecordsRemote, US
Full Time Job
Sumerian Records is an independent record label with a diverse roster of some of the most cutting edge and groundbreaking artists today. We work with artists like Black Veil Brides, Poppy, The Smashing Pumpkins, Sleeping With Sirens, Animals As Leaders, Meg Myers, Bad Omens, Slaughter To Prevail, Palaye Royale, and many others. We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Social Media / Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team! This position is remote.
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage all Sumerian branded socials including Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube Community, and all new emerging platforms on a daily basis (including weekends & holidays).
• Hands-on support for planning content, community management, voice, and strategy across all social channels leaning on best practices as an expert in the social space.
• Create editorial calendars managing copywriting, necessary approvals, and link / creative workflow.
• Develop and execute paid social advertising plans to support singles, pre-orders, music videos, and releases through Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and more.
• Oversee TikTok content and implement platform strategies including partnering with TikTok creators to ideate and execute campaigns and activations based on current trends.
• Bring an innovative, positive, entrepreneurial and creative passion to the role with a drive to experiment, learn, analyze, adapt, collaborate and succeed.
• Contribute to the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies, and overall project management.
• Collaborate with all label departments including marketing, A&R, radio promotion, video production, merchandising, publicity, tour promotions, and more to align efforts and maximize results.
• Provide reporting in meetings to share engagement, views, and other KPIs with the ability to inform and adjust strategy through data.
• Assist with tracking the performance of releases and marketing campaigns.
• Assist with building out pivot landing pages such as SmartURL, etc.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Love and dedication for rock, alternative, metal and hip-hop/rap.
• Solid understanding of our artist roster and music/catalog, with the ability to mold posts and news blasts to meet the vibe and aesthetic of each band.
• 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role within the music industry (record label or management experience preferred)
• Clear knowledge of how to use social media functionality to generate engagement and stimulate interaction with both the artists and fans.
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects at once.
• Excellent communicator, writer and collaborator who is comfortable pitching new ideas across teams and leadership.
• Proficient in all social media channels and emerging platforms.
• Experience with social scheduling and reporting tools.
• Understanding of the constantly changing landscape of social platforms with ideas on how to quickly adopt.
• Professionalism and comfortable presenting to large teams and executives, which will happen in person, over the phone, email, Zoom/Google meets, etc.
• Experience working with talent.
• A community evangelist to ensure we develop the right content for the Sumerian fans.
• Able to work nights and weekends, as needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online