Confidential Via Staffing FirmEncino, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/9/2021 5:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Coordinator jobs in Encino-CA
Search all Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator? Sucherman Group is a boutique management consulting and executive search firm specializing in media, entertainment, news and digital companies. Our clients include some of the biggest brand names in our industry.
We have assembled a dynamic, experienced team in New York, Los Angeles and London with a combined experience of more than 90 years in the media, entertainment and executive search industries. We pride ourselves on having long-term relationships with many of the most well-known media and entertainment companies. We bring significant value to our clients through our fully integrated approach which combines professionalism, industry knowledge and contacts, a superior level of service and complete discretion.
This position is ideal for a production or desk or administrative/executive assistant passionate about media, broadcast journalism, digital media, sports and entertainment and looking to gain hands-on exposure to these industries by working directly for the Chief Executive Officer, Erik Sorenson, as well as serving as a coordinator for the Executive Search practice.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Daily Coordination concerning correspondence, phone calls, meetings, transportation, projects, business development, etc.
o Manage calendar, schedule meetings
- Confirm all appointments and double check locations well in advance
o Manage and follow-up on all communication (telephone and e-mail) for the CEO
- Shadow calls and prepare notes (and revisions) on calls as directed by the CEO
- Follow up with CEO on content of non-shadowed calls
- Proactively follow up on all call notes, emails, etc.
- Coordinate with SG consultants re client calls as designated by the CEO
- Superior ability to keep track of details and be proactive in anticipating the needs of the CEO
- Ensure the CEO has all necessary materials for meetings with clients
- Assist Search team in coordinating all administrative tasks related to ongoing searches and research projects
- Liaise with high-level clients and candidates to schedule meetings and interviews
- Heavy data entry, database upkeep and organization of collected information
- Daily maintenance and updating search database
- Through Word, Excel, Google Docs/Sheets and other cloud software, create reports, presentations and effective layout of information for internal and external use
- Use public and subscription online resources and trade publications to gather research and market intelligence
- Proactive research on industry trends to inform Search activities
- Light office management, including reception, mail, and stocking of kitchen and office supplies when LA office reopens
Other Coordination Activities:
- Phone reception back-up
- Coordination with Chairman's assistant and staff consultants on various search and consulting matters and business development
- Provide research assistance
- Maintain familiarity with SG client list and key client personnel
- Computers/Other Equipment: general operation, maintenance and update (e.g. Skype and Zoom calls, video conference, etc.)
Qualifications / Proficiencies:
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized, 4-year college or university;
• Bilingual (Spanish/English)
• Trust builder with discretion of the highest order; ability to handle confidential information
• Passion for of media/entertainment/broadcast news industry and administrative experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative on management functions
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint, internet research and social media applications; knowledge of database management.
• Knowledge of executive recruiting software a plus
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication and be comfortable with clerical tasks (e.g., reception duties, phone, data entry, etc.); strong and personable phone presence
• Internet savvy and technologically astute; enough comfort and experience with a wide range of apps and cloud solutions to quickly learn new applications and processes
• Strong internet research and writing skills, including note taking
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities to prioritize (multi-task, research and follow-up on assignments)
• Resourceful, pro-active, able to anticipate
• Ability to work well under pressured, high stress and shifting environment; work may be very stressful at times
• Contact may involve dealing with aggressive clients/candidates which must always be handled calmly and politely
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and team oriented
• Self-starter, collaborator with egoless, agenda-less approach
• Must work with sense of immediacy and urgency.
Sucherman Group is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Sucherman Group is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.