Associate Consultant to the CEO
Sucherman GroupRemote, US
Full Time Job
This position is ideal for an administrative/executive assistant with at least three years of experience with an interest in media, broadcast journalism, digital media, sports, or entertainment and looking to gain more in-depth, hands-on exposure to these industries working directly with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Superior ability to keep track of details and be proactive in anticipating the needs of the CEO
- Manage calendar, schedule meetings
o Schedule and confirm appointments
o Ensure the CEO has all necessary materials for meetings with clients
o Manage work related transportation and travel arrangements.
- Manage and follow-up on all communication (telephone and e-mail) for the CEO
o Shadow calls and prepare notes (and revisions) on calls as directed by the CEO
o Proactively follow up on all call notes, emails, etc.
o Coordinate with SG consultants re client calls as designated by the CEO
- Assimilation of CEO's projects through review of emails, regular catch-up meetings, reading of daily clips, etc.
Business Development Coordinator:
- Proactive research on industry trends to inform Business Development activities
- Managing and maintaining CEO's Business Development function and coordination with BD work of other staff members
- Daily maintenance and updating Encore database
- Follow-up on outstanding BD relationships
Other Coordination Activities:
- Coordination with the Head of Finance and CAO for office finance, contract execution on behalf of the CEO, etc.; schedule quarterly finance meetings
- Manage meetings and updates with ZRG management
- Provide research assistance as required by CEO and Managing Director of Consulting
- Coordination re daily work and afterwork schedule (including trips reservations and calendaring of family)
- The job may require handling/scheduling some personal travel arrangements and meetings
Qualifications / Proficiencies:
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized, 4-year college or university; graduation with honors a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly preferred
• At least two years' experience as an administrative assistant or similar position
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, social media applications; knowledge of database management.
• Trust builder with discretion of the highest order; ability to handle confidential information
• Passion for of media/entertainment/broadcast news industry and administrative experience
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to take initiative on management functions
• Knowledge of executive recruiting software a plus (Invenias, Encore)
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication and be comfortable with clerical tasks (e.g., phone, data entry, etc.); strong and personable phone presence
• Internet savvy and technologically astute; enough comfort and experience with a wide range of apps and cloud solutions to quickly learn new applications and processes
• Strong internet research and writing skills, including note taking
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities and follow-up on assignments
• Resourceful, pro-active, able to anticipate
• Ability to work well under pressured, high stress and shifting environment
• Ability to work well under pressure, dealing directly with high level clients/candidates which must always be handled professionally, calmly and politely Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and team oriented
Physical and Other Requirements:
• Remote work - must have quiet and dedicated space to work productively for 8+ hours and engage in confidential conversations
• Ability to time shift when CEO is in NY or Los Angeles
• Required to hear calls for shadowing through a headset and type accurately
• Required to read from a computer screen and various small print documents.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online