Film Sales Assistant
Submarine EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Submarine Entertainment in New York seeks assistant in film sales.
- General administrative duties including answering phones and calendar management
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Log film submissions in internal database
- Screen films and write coverage
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- 1-2 years of professional work experience. Prior experience/internships in the film industry a plus.
- Dynamic, self-starter, team player, personable, extremely organized, detail-oriented
- Film lover, interest in documentaries
- Strong writer
About Submarine Entertainment
Submarine Entertainment is a leading sales, distribution, and production company for independent documentaries, feature films and non-fiction series. Submarine has been involved in the sale of 5 Academy Award winning documentaries - Citizenfour, 20 Feet From Stardom, The Cove, Man on Wire and Searching for Sugar Man. Recent series include The Devil Next Door, Evil Genius, The Keepers and Wild Wild Country, which won the Emmy for Best Documentary Series in 2018.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online