STX EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
STX Entertainment is searching for a temp-to-perm Coordinator to support our Chief Creative Officer in our Non-Scripted/Alternative Programming department.
This role will not only handle the admin for the executive (calls, scheduling, travel, expenses), but will also play a big part in non-scripted development through working on decks, treatments and creative writing.
• Research information and write text for pitch & design decks
• Create one-page pitch decks for development ideas based off of digital and network trends
• Edit sizzle reels
• Build a database of show concepts
• Interview potential talent
• Research digital and network trends; develop ideas based on data gathered
• 2+ years working in non-scripted development
• InDesign, Photoshop & Adobe Acrobat
• Premiere Pro
• Microsoft Office Suite
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online