Social Marketing Producer
Studio CityNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
STUDIO CITY & SCPXL is looking for a Social Marketing Producer to join our media marketing agency. As a thriving company creating over 12 thousand promos a year we need a motivated and experienced candidate to collaborate with on air marketing teams to maximize engagement on multiple platforms. All candidates must have extensive knowledge of how digital and social promotion is bought and consumed as well as keep up with current social media trends. They must be proficient in Adobe AE, Avid Media Composer and be capable of creating graphics and editing for different online platforms.
All candidates must:
- Provide a portfolio of entertainment social media marketing to be considered.
- Be aware of the ever changing landscape of online platforms and understand the parameters and best practices (Facebook Ad Manager, - Tik Tok, Instagram etc.)
- Be able to create a social media strategy for the unique needs of a show and bring their creative vision to it.
- Be a natural multi-tasker with great organizational skills and the ability to refine an evolving workflow.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of digital production / marketing experience.
- Must be able to work evening shifts.
Daily activities will include:
- Conforming and reimagining promos of varying lengths for multiple shows in 16x9, 1x1, and 9x16 formats.
- Working with the graphics department to adapt visuals as well as create new ones.
- Editing broadcast promotion to capture attention in the digital space.
- Rewriting copy when needed to better drive promotion.
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects
- Adobe Suite
Please check out our current design reels.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online