Studio CityNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an inspired, motivated and experienced Art Director to bring their design vision to the Emmy Award winning creative agency, Studio City. This role would oversee all the creative of the graphics department as well as be part of the daily production team.
The right candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Experience leading a motion graphics team and overseeing delivery goals.
- Breakthrough design skills: especially typography and logo design (print, digital and web expertise are a plus)
- Management ability to work with, train and guide the other members of the graphic team.
- Project leadership skills: estimating time, assessing needs, defining workflows, and recruiting help when necessary.
- The ability to take the design lead in pitch meetings.
- Must be Cinema 4D & After Effects proficient (Speed, speed, speed!)
- Familiar with ever-changing current trends, celebrity news, pop culture and music.
- Be able to thrive in a high-pressure, demanding environment
*** Applicants must submit a reel of their own graphic work to be considered ***
Please check out our current design reels
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online