Intern - Junior Data Analyst
StoryblasterStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/28/2019 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Junior Data Analyst jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Intern - Junior Data Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Junior Data Analyst? Storyblaster is a media and software company founded by industry vets and we've created a new paradigm in storytelling. Our internships provide opportunities to enhance your current skillset while gaining marketable industry experience.
We're building software that gives everyone a perfect partner for personal social campaigning. We have collected and curated a large volume of data on how people use social media to achieve their goals. The Junior Data Analyst will report to our Chief Technical Officer and work with our Product Team as we use this information to shape our software development.
• Familiarity with machine learning concepts (Keras, Tensorflow), applying algorithms, and statistical modeling
• Deploying models to expedite data collection processes
• Working knowledge of programming languages - specifically Python, Java and R
• Ability to ask thoughtful questions and offer insights as we continue to mine data
• Ability to effectively communicate complicated findings in written and verbal form
• Interest in the business aspects of data science and how they apply to real-world corporate situations
• Comfortable working with local and remote teams as well as individually
• Familiarity with web scraping (or a desire to learn)
We offer flexible scheduling, monthly cash stipend, a casual, collaborative office, and the opportunity to make connections and gain marketable industry experience. Our technology partners include top software developers here in Los Angeles and consultants from all over the globe. Our interns have gone on to amazing careers in the entertainment industry and related fields; we have hired many interns to staff as well.
Our office is in Studio City and we're open M-F 10am to 6pm, please be available 2-3 days per week. This internship is for education and training purposes and WILL NOT replace regular employment. Interns MUST reside in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship - no remote internships are available at this time and we do not provide any kind of residency/VISA sponsorship assistance nor do we pay for relocation or housing.
To apply please send resume, brief intro statement including the dates you will be in Los Angeles, and any supporting materials you think will enhance your application. Submissions without a brief intro will not be considered. Storyblaster is an equal-opportunity employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.