Intern - Management and Production
Steinberg Talent ManagementRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Management and Production jobs in Remote-US
Part Time Internship (Academic Credit Only)
Talent manager looking for part-time, remote interns with an interest in talent management, marketing, production as well as both business and creative writing. Prospective interns should be reliable, self-motivated, persistent, discreet, authentic and up-beat individuals who would like their first foot in the door to the entertainment industry. Interns must be fast learns and creative thinkers with a good sense of humor. The ideal candidates will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Market and promote talent, projects and/or company utilizing industry databases, social networks, and websites;
• Answer and direct phone calls and prepare written correspondences (including correspondence with casting
• Correspond with major production and casting offices;
• Arrange meetings and auditions;
• Research projects;
• Act as a welcome representative to talent and clients;
• Initiate calls as needed/appropriate;
• Assist and monitor additional administrative tasks, as assigned, including internal and external document creation.
• Knowledge of office management
• Computer proficiency and excellent writing skills
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone
• Sound business judgment and excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent at multitasking, and the ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Ability to work in an unpaid Internship for academic credit.
• Commitment: 3-4 months minimum.
• Intern hours range from 8-12 hours/week. Internships are flexible and remote.