Music PR Assistant
Status Artist DevelopmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
We are seeking a highly motivated and detailed oriented PR assistant/personal assistant to work in our Artist Development department as we expand our operations into the U.K. market Candidate must have excellent communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have the ability to keep up with an extremely busy, fast-paced office, and remain composed in high-pressure environments with strong-willed personalities. Must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines. This is a challenging position which has the potential to lead to a rewarding career as an entertainment publicist.
- Pitching and coordinating client interviews
- Track and service clients with press breaks
- Answering phones and rolling calls
- Maintain electronic press kits and press clippings
- Manage publicist's schedule/confirmations - meetings, travel, etc.
- Assist in client event coverage at photoshoots, red carpet events, etc.
- Handle hair/makeup/styling bookings
- Create and maintain client/publicist schedules
- Research and update contact lists
- Personal errands as needed (research, purchases, appointments, etc.)
- Four year college degree
- Strong writing, research and organizational skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Strong ability to prioritize, solve problems and be resourceful
- Able to handle fast-paced PR environment
- Able to work well under pressure and take direction well
- Able to handle confidential information/issues in a sensitive manner
*Interest or experience in music pr strongly preferred.
Status Artist Development is a top-tier, mid-sized US-based public relations firm specializing in entertainment-related publicity services for individuals, films, special projects, events and brands. Our clients include award-winning celebrities from TV, film and music; producers; directors; authors; costume designers, makeup artists; films; brands; events and entertainment-related products.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online