Senior Director, Brand Partnerships
Starworks Artists LLCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Starworks Artists - New York (although open to the right candidate if based in LA) is looking for a Senior Director in the Brand Partnerships team generating opportunities for our roster of celebrity hairstylists, makeup artists, and wardrobe stylists.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, able to multi- task several moving parts and prioritize multiple running projects. Must have an interest in fashion and beauty products, and celebrity pop culture.
- Bring in new brand accounts
- Oversee brand client relations
- Create and implement strategies for new business and existing brand clients
- Work closely with bookings teams to identify & procure larger brand deals for SWA artists
- Act as a liaison between SWA artists and brands
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- Report into Head of Partnerships
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred
• 1-2 yrs PR and agency experience preferred
• Interest in pursuing a career in beauty and fashion
• Outstanding written & verbal communication
• Strong attention to detail & impeccable organization skills
• Ability to stay ahead of and meet deadlines consistently
• Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, take initiative and problem solve
• Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure
• Must be a team player and collaborate
Benefits:• 401k Plan • 100% Company paid medical, dental & vision insurance • 100% paid Life and AD&D insurance ($100,000) • 100% paid short-term and long-term disability SALARY DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online