Second Agent Assistant
Starworks Artists LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
SWA, a talent management agency representing makeup, hair and wardrobe stylists, seeks an Assistant Agent to develop and maintain artist relations. Must be knowledgeable of beauty & fashion landscape. Assistant will support Agent and Assistant Team in maintaining artist relationships by managing daily calendars, coordinating deal memos, call sheets and other memoranda pertaining to jobs, coordinate travel, managing expense reports, helping with new business for existing talent, and identifying new talent. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, organized, and able to shift priorities and work under short deadlines with grace and humor. Superior communication skills and a positive customer service attitude is required. College graduate required. One year talent agency experience preferred. This position located in Los Angeles. Medical, dental, and vision health benefits included.
Employee shall serve as the Company's Assistant for SWA, reporting to the Managing Directors, or their assignees, in Los Angeles, and shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Assistant's main priority is sending artist schedules for each day, manage Artists' calendars, and sending memoranda pertaining to Artist projects
(such as creating and organizing contact information, deal memos, contracts, call sheets, new artist information, shared calendar entries and data)
• book travel for Artists or SWA team - coordinate w travel agents / studio as needed
• track Artists charge back expenses with receipts weekly
• submit expense reports monthly
• track payment of jobs
• send credits to magazines
• book assistants as needed
• must be available by email on weekends for any last-minute scheduling - (flexible hours expected including evenings, weekends & holidays as needed for any last minute scheduling)
• other administrative duties for both Artists and SWA team members on behalf of the Company, as well as such other responsibilities as are designated by the Company to the Employee from time to time
• a high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
• extremely detail oriented & super organized
• able to shift priorities quickly to accommodate changes -- multi-tasking skills essential
• be flexible, calm & focused, with a positive attitude
• work under short deadline with grace & humor
• superior communication skills (written & verbal)
• proficient in Calendar, Outlook, Word & Excel & other MS Office apps
• must report to work consistently, on time
• college graduate in PR / Marketing / Business / Communications / Journalism (other majors considered)
The ideal candidate is resourceful, articulate, ''outside the box'' thinker and looking to become an agent.
$35,000 doe, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance,
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online