Starworks Artists LLCLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
SWA is the leading talent agency representing the preeminent makeup artists, hair stylists, and wardrobe stylists in the fashion and beauty industry. Our artists work with A-list celebrities for editorials, promo tours, and red carpet appearances.
At this time, SWA is looking for a part-time accounts receivable clerk. This position reports to the accounting director, but requires a high degree of self-motivation and personal accountability. The primary duties include client service, filing, identifying potential client payment issues and accounts receivable.
• Familiarity with office technology (computer, scanner, copier, telephone)
• Proficiency with standard office filing systems (hard copy and digital)
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including spellcheck)
• Ability to work with many different personality types (artists, accountants, sales team)
• Must report to work on time
• 2 years accounting/bookkeeping experience
• Customer service experience
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, Google
Job location is in The Mid-Wlishire area.
This is a part time position with a maximum of 24 hours per week. $15-$20hr DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online