Stars, The AgencySan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2021 1:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Talent Agent jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Talent Agent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Agent?
Full Time Job
Full time Talent Agent Agent position open in a fast paced, full service talent agency located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Celebrating thirty five years in business, Stars has consistently enjoyed the reputation of one of the largest, most successful and respected agencies on the west coast, providing a comprehensive list of services, representing men, women and children for print, runway on camera, voice-over and theatrical work. State Licensed, ATA, SAG-AFTRA, AEA, DGA, WGA
We are looking to add a highly motivated, organized Talent Agent who is experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of voice-over and on camera. Including commercial, theatrical and voice-over. Responsibilities include working with talent, production, recording, casting, contract review and negotiation. For each project assigned, candidate will be responsible for all details of the booking from start to finish. Candidate must be able to work in a high pressure environment while maintaining poise, and professionalism.
3-5 years as a talent agent/voice-over agent
3-5 years project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated interpersonal relationship
- Proficient analytical, decision making, and problem solving
- Excellent prioritizing and time management
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate with everyone in their department
- Must have experience handling multiple live client accounts
- Ability to use our tools and resources to grow client accounts
- Proactively access, clarify, and validate customer needs in a timely manner
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service
- Audio Engineering experience a +
Candidate must be proficient in:
- Microsoft Office
- Google Apps
- Knowledge of entertainment booking systems a plus
A casual yet hardworking atmosphere of people who are free to create new and interesting ideas. A team of 14 fun loving, smart, determined people who love what they do. *Stars is currently working remotely, with plans to return to the office in the future.
An excellent comprehensive Health Benefits/PTO Package
Team lunches, and special events