Stars ManagementSan Francisco, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Talent Agent jobs in San Francisco-CA
Artist Agent - Stars Artists
Full time Artist Agent position open in a fast paced, full service talent Agency located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Celebrating thirty five years in business, Stars has consistently enjoyed the reputation of one of the largest, most successful and respected agencies on the west coast.. State Licensed, ATA, SAG-AFTRA, AEA, DGA, WGA
Seeking a self-motivated and detail-oriented LA/SF-based Agent to develop & maintain artist relations. This role will be responsible for maintaining artist relationships by managing daily calendars, daily communication with artists, coordinating deal memos, call sheets, booking travel, helping with new business for existing talent, and general administration and marketing duties. This role will connect with beauty, fashion and entertainment professionals, contributing to a large network of industry experts. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, organized, able to shift priorities & work under short deadline in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the President of Stars Management.
· General administrative support
· Daily communication with artists
· Oversee artists bookings
· Production / Budgeting / Estimating / Deal memos
· Update options in artist calendars
· Travel coordination
· Billing and wrapping jobs
· Managing artist schedule, portfolios, and marketing
· Client facing - field incoming calls and requests appropriately
· Interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files.
· Assistant President on production planning
• Bachelor's degree. Communications experience a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and Strong attention to detail
• Strong ability to come up with out-of-the-box solutions and solve problems.
• Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize key projects.
• Informed with an understanding of the celebrity market: key fashion/ beauty trends, hair stylists, makeup artists, photographers, manicurists and influencers in the industry; keeps up with current events, publications including magazines, blogs, etc.
• Ability to understand the client's needs and use effective means to execute a solution.
• Ability to thrive under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, as well as a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Comfortable communicating across levels, in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
· Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism.
• Experience with client billing.
• 1-2 years of experience in the beauty, fashion or entertainment industry is a plus.
Candidate must be proficient in:
· Microsoft Office
· Google Apps
· All Social Media channels
· Knowledge of entertainment booking systems a plus
A casual yet hardworking atmosphere of people who are free to create new and interesting ideas
A team of 17 fun loving, smart, determined people who love what they do.
An excellent comprehensive Health Benefits/401(k)/PTO Package
Team lunches, and special events.