StarQuest Dance CompetitionOn Tour, US
Part Time Job
Judges Manager for National Tour
StarQuest Dance Competition is a nationwide dance competition, touring to 70+ cities each year and delivering a truly unique experience to young performers. We are looking for motivated, positive, people-oriented leaders to join our touring Road Warrior team!
What positions are we looking for?
• Judges Manager: This position is for multi-taskers with the dual ability to focus on minute details while maintaining a clear focus on the big picture. Judges Managers uphold the integrity and accuracy of the competition with consistent, fine-tuned monitoring of Judges' scoring and ensuring high quality audio-visual critiques, among many other things. They work closely on building relationships with our judges to ensure they have a great experience and maintain their work ethic. Attention to detail, excelling under time constraints, and a dedication to your work are a MUST!!
What qualities do our Road Warriors possess?
• A love of providing a great experience to guests of all ages
• Impeccable logistical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication
• Mastery of time management and multitasking
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to load in, load out, and carry heavy equipment
• Skill in moving quickly through time and space
• Ability to work well on little to no sleep (And thrive while doing it!)
• Sense of humor
What's in it for you?
This is a truly unique experience that will allow you to grow personally and professionally. You'll work side by side with people who love what they do and who strive to find the best way to overcome obstacles and accomplish a common goal. It is challenging, yet extremely rewarding. With this type of work and schedule, you will have a one-of-a-kind opportunity to evaluate your own skills and grow to your fullest potential.
We will be hiring November - December for the 2023 season through virtual interviews. These will be scheduled on an individual basis.
Mandatory Training for all Road Warriors:
• January 9th - 10th, 2023 - Virtually
• January 11th - 23rd, 2023 - In Person in Durham, NC
**Pay provided. Transportation and lodging provided for in-person training.
• January 20th - June 5th, 2023 (Excluding April 5th-12th)
**Most weeks you will travel to the event on Thursday early morning and return home on Monday afternoon
-Positions have no union jurisdiction
-Competitive pay with seasonal and yearly increases
-Travel, food/per diem, and double occupancy lodging provided on the road