Creative Digital Producer
Stark White EntertainmentNew York, NY
Talent management company specializing in developing comedic and lifestyle talent for TV, film, commercials, and new media, is currently seeking a Creative Digital Producer who will work closely with a comedian to create video programming based on her live stand up comedy showcase to publish on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the goal of pitching the program to major networks.
Primary goals and responsibilities include:
* Lead video ideation and creation for series documenting live stand up comedy show.
* Use professional video editing apps to compile past recordings into web-targeted videos.
* Create, manage and maintain robust production schedule of original stand up comedy digital video series
* Creatively assemble a brand, tone and look that translates live performance to digital video series.
* Optimize video content for sharing on social media
* Create reels and pitch videos for distribution to major comedy television networks.
The ideal candidate is a video creator with some experience assembling short content video for web distribution. In addition to this, the candidate must possess the following:
* Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro or similar professional video editing software a must
* Solid project management skills
* A resourceful and independent self-starter
* Passion for stand up comedy and comedic programming, as well as a general knowledge of key players in the industry
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system , we automatically include this in the subject for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online