Senior Director, Campaign Management
Stampede StudiosStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2023 8:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Senior Director, Campaign Management jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Senior Director, Campaign Management postings
Full Time Job
This position can be hybrid in Studio City, CA or fully remote.
The Senior Director, Campaign Management (SDCM) is directly responsible for managing the intake, production, and delivery of all campaigns on the 360/Integrated Team. This person must be highly organized and a well-seasoned leader. Successful SDCMs will use effective communication to manage multiple projects with varying staff in multiple locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead in the development and creation of project management processes.
• Manage 360 campaigns and serve as the central point of contact across departments.
• Lead day-to-day workflows for all creative executions (key art, AV, design etc.) within the team.
• Facilitate strategic conversations and communicate status of deliverables to internal stakeholders and clients alike.
• Ensure timely delivery of campaign tactics, identifying roadblocks and providing innovative solutions.
• Budget management across dept marketing tactics; assessing spend and minimizing overages.
• Coordinate marketing shoots with Production lead to ensure talent requests, scheduling, and budget management are met.
• Build out and develop PM direct reports, along with overseeing print, motion design and video producers in operational duties.
• Relay creative changes and notes to in-house team as well as leadership; manage client facing communications regarding project notes, alignment, and organization.
• Drive and update agendas for internal and client facing meetings.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• You are a creative problem solver
• 6-9 years of project management and campaign experience within the entertainment marketing & advertising space
• Extensive experience producing for video and social media content, and producing experiential activations and/or live events is highly preferred
• Experience producing for print and motion design is a plus
• Experience leading and maintaining relationships with clients. Providing education as needed about the nuances of the creative process
• Experience managing a team and directing work
• Highly organized and adept at balancing multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to thrive in high pressure, fast-paced, and ambiguous environments
• Caring collaborator, accustomed to working with and understanding the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
• Computer skills required: Accounting Software; Contract Management Systems; Human Resource Systems; Microsoft Office Suite; AirTable or Basecamp; Slack; Trello