Assistant Editor - Post-Production
Stampede StudiosHollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant Editor - Post-Production jobs in Hollywood-CA
Stampede Studios is an Entertainment Marketing and Advertising company that specializes in Creative Marketing Content and Post-Production Finishing. We are a collaborative and hard-working group that is dedicated to creating and finishing high quality digital content that is exciting and immersive across multiple platforms. We are looking for an Assistant Editor to support our Post-Production Finishing team of Online Editors, Colorists, Audio Mixers, Producers and Post Supervisors. Experience working with Avid, Premiere and DaVinci Resolve is a must. Knowledge of all different types of Audio/Video files and codecs is required. This is a position that requires strong communication and organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position in Los Angeles, CA. Candidate must be flexible working in various different shifts including nights and weekends!
· Uploading and downloading from Aspera, Box, and WireDrive.
· Moving files around on our internal production network.
· Setting up projects and prepping for the post-finishing team.
· Creating final deliverables in all different file formats.
· Transcoding and ingesting features, dailies, and marketing materials.
· Asset management and archiving of projects to LTO.