Assistant Editor - Post Production Finishing
Stampede Post ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant Editor (SWING SHIFT) - Post-Production in Los Angeles
Stampede Post Productions is looking for an Assistant Editor to support our Post-Finishing Marketing team of Online Editors, Audio Mixers, and Post Supervisors. Experience working with Avid/Premiere and DaVinci Resolve is a must. Knowledge of all different types of Audio/Video files and codecs is required.
Candidate must be able to work on-site in Los Angeles and work a full time Swing Shift from 4pm to close.
• Uploading and downloading from Aspera, Box, and WireDrive. Moving files around on our internal production network.
• Setting up projects and prepping for the post-finishing team.
• Creating deliverables in all different flavors of Quicktime using different codecs.
• Transcoding and ingesting features and marketing materials.
• Asset management and archiving of projects to LTO.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online