Social Media Manager
Stage 32Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2023 8:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Media Manager postings
Full Time Job
''Stage 32 is a global powerhouse combining entertainment and tech'' - Forbes
Stage 32 is the online platform democratizing the global entertainment industry through connecting and training creatives and professionals. With over 1,000,000 members worldwide and over 3,000 hours of online education (the largest online library of its kind in the world), Stage 32 has been featured in Variety, CNN, The Hollywood Reporter, The Wrap, The Business Insider as a leading company leveling the playing field at the intersection between entertainment and tech.
We are the world-class leader in entertainment industry education on a global scale and are the proud education partner of Netflix, Canon, the Cannes Film Festival, AFM, and dozens of film organizations around the world. We are also the largest incubator of undiscovered talent who use our Development Services Marketplace to get feedback and get discovered. We are continuing to grow our team and are looking to add an exceptional Social Media Manager to join our mission and add value to our processes.
As our Social Media Manager, you will report to the executive team. You'll be instrumental in planning, creating and schedule Stage 32's social media efforts.
If you are obsessed - like literally obsessed - with social media, love the entertainment industry, and are looking for a place to grow and develop a long-term career, then keep reading….
- Be a team player that thrives on stepping up to big challenges.
- Must excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate common social media platforms including Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, TikTok, X, etc. and platforms such as Buffer and Iconosquare.
- Ability to navigate and organize via common online systems (Google shared docs, Gmail, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to learn Go To Meeting/Go To Webinar, Zoom, Canva, Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp programs.
- Ability to learn and navigate Stage 32's internal editor system.
- Ability to stay on top of numerous various tasks at a time.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks. Daily priorities will differ so please be flexible.
- Highly digitally organized with strong attention to detail.
- Initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
- Be passionate about the entertainment industry
Some Duties Include:
- Be an active, contributing member of the Stage 32 community every day.
- Analyze customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Develop social media campaigns and create daily content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, etc. for Stage 32 and Stage 32 Script Services.
- Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
- Update social media content across all channels
- Engage with customers and followers
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer and Iconsquare
- Monitor campaigns and analyzes data obtained
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Establish relationships with social media influencers to develop a strong network
- Develop content or get it done by content developers
- Keep an eye on social media trends
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders including senior management and content developers
Full time position, $40,000-$50,000/year
Hybrid: Virtual and in-office work required
2 weeks paid vacation after 90 days
3 Paid sick days annually
Provided Health/Vision/Dental Insurance - portion employer-paid
Paid travel for company-required events and festivals
All Stage 32 education during employment is free
All Stage 32 events during employment are free