Stage 32Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2023 8:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Marketing Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
''Stage 32 is a global powerhouse combining entertainment and tech'' - Forbes
Stage 32 is the online platform democratizing the global entertainment industry through connecting and training creatives and professionals. With over 1,000,000 members worldwide and over 3,000 hours of online education (the largest online library of its kind in the world), Stage 32 has been featured in Variety, CNN, The Hollywood Reporter, The Wrap, The Business Insider as leading company leveling the playing field at the intersection between entertainment and tech.
We are continuing to grow our team and are looking to add an exceptional Marketing Coordinator to join our mission and add value to our processes.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for leading the digital marketing efforts of Stage 32 and report to the Stage 32 Managing Director and CEO, but you will work closely with all of Stage 32's divisions. The expectation is for you to coordinate digital marketing efforts to go out on a daily basis. You will communicate via phone, email and video conferencing ensuring that all tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required. It's mandatory that you remain professional at all times.
How You Can Make an Impact:
• As our New Marketing Coordinator you will be data-driven and passionate about email marketing.
• You will be excited to be a part of the entertainment industry and one of the fastest growing technology companies that is bridging the gap between entertainment and technology.
• You will have a growth mindset and capability to learn quickly, especially in the eco-system of Stage 32.
• You will have excellent business acumen and entrepreneurial skill set
• You will be a team player that thrives on diversity, stepping up to big challenges and getting outside your comfort zone
As our New Marketing Coordinator You Will:
• Be an active, contributing member to the Stage 32 community every day.
• Be data-driven and sales-minded.
• Manage high volume Stage 32 direct email marketing efforts.
• Copy-write - including reformatting bios, writing compelling copy for landing pages and products
• Write and send Mail Chimp Mailers
• Write and send targeted niche emails
• Pull lists and segments to support marketing efforts
• Design basic graphics Canva
• Lead initiative to clean up bios and photos and to organize inventory
• Be responsible for proofreading mailers for grammar, clarity and spelling.
• Work with department heads on most successful revenue generating products to market.
• Record sales to ensure efforts are hitting goals.
• Be responsible for some customer email responses and inquires for products.
• Manage email databases, segments within Mail Chimp and utilize lists most effectively to market to via email.
• Access historical data in Mail Chimp to inform decisions.
• Must have some entertainment industry experience, a comprehensive understanding of the entertainment industry and how it operates, or a willingness to learn.
• Proficient in Mail Chimp, Gmail and Mail Merge.
• Ability to navigate and organize via common online systems (Google shared docs, Gmail, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to create graphics via Canva or another design program.
• Ability to learn and navigate Stage 32's internal editor system.
• Ability to stay on top of various tasks at a time.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
• Ability to identify and define opportunities for company growth
• Highly digitally organized with strong attention to detail.
• Initiative and ability to work unsupervised, but also as part of a team.
• Excelling in a fast-paced environment.
Full time: $40,000-$50,000/year
Virtual + in-office work required
2 weeks paid vacation after 90 days
3 Paid sick days annually
Provided Health/Vision/Dental Insurance - portion employer-paid
Paid travel for company required events and festivals
All Stage 32 education during employment is free
All Stage 32 events during employment are free