Stage 32Los Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Administrative Assistant Job Description
''Stage 32 is a global powerhouse combining entertainment and tech'' - Forbes
Stage 32 is the online platform democratizing the global entertainment industry through connecting and training creatives and professionals. With over 750,000 members worldwide and over 1,500 hours of online education (the largest online library of its kind in the world), Stage 32 has been featured in Variety, CNN, The Hollywood Reporter, The Wrap, The Business Insider as leading company leveling the playing field at the intersection between entertainment and tech.
Stage 32's Administrative Assistant will work directly with the Director of Education to coordinate Stage 32's webinars, classes and labs, as well as work directly with executives from the entertainment industry. As our administrative assistant you are expected to be a self-starter, extremely passionate, driven and willing to learn. We must be able to rely on you. We are looking for a long-term candidate to stay and grow with our team.
Our Administrative Assistant Will:
• Be responsible for supporting the Education Director and coordinating the Education Department administration of Stage 32.
Some Duties Include:
• Post new webinars, labs, and classes onto Stage 32's website.
• Coordinate materials for education and announcements.
• Send out weekly surveys and help coordinate responses.
• Coordinate with instructors leading up to webinars and classes and do tech checks with instructors to make sure that software is compatible.
• Draft daily marketing emails through Stage 32's Mail Chimp account that highlight upcoming education, contest deadlines, and promote flash sales of existing webinars and classes in Stage 32's library (2-3 mailers per day).
• Create and manage a Moderator program and calendar for Stage 32 education.
• Monitor Zen Desk (customer support system), and general email box and respond to education inquiries.
• Working with our Stage 32's Director of Education on various programs to help grow and scale the education division of Stage 32.
• Creating graphics through Canva or other design platform.
• Some administrative support for various Stage 32 programs, events and initiatives.
• Various other tasks that come up on a day-to-day basis.
• Must excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to navigate and organize via common online systems (Google shared docs, Gmail, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Ability to learn Go To Meeting/Go To Webinar, Zoom, Canva, Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp programs.
• Ability to learn and navigate Stage 32's internal editor system.
• Ability to stay on top of various tasks at a time.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks. Daily priorities will differ so please be flexible.
• Highly digitally organized with strong attention to detail.
• Initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online