Sr. Manager Creative Services
Ss \ U0026eSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2021 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sr. Manager Creative Services jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Sr. Manager Creative Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager Creative Services? SUMMARY:
Spurs Sports & Entertainment is currently seeking an experienced Sr. Manager of Creative Services to help lead & support the strategic creative vision for multiple Spurs Sports & Entertainment brands. This role is responsible for conceptualizing, directing, presenting and producing high-quality, on-brand creative across a variety of platforms including video, live events, LED boards, web, social media, mobile app, print, radio, outdoor, collateral, retail and more. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day oversight & development of the in-house creative team, quality control & brand adherence, as well as the operational agility of the creative staff. Ideal candidates will be self-starters with a passion for sports and the ability to lead & develop a creative team.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Help guide & support the creative vision for each respective Spurs Sports & Entertainment brand to create highly effective marketing campaigns and materials with an ROI focus.
• Own and ensure brand guidelines are adhered to, as well as set the tone of each property's brand/voice.
• Work closely with internal teams to develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of various business units and stakeholders.
• Develop strong, collaborative relationships with the brand team and other frequent stakeholders to develop best-in-class advertising, marketing and promotional campaigns across digital, print, radio, outdoor, television and live events.
• Manage, develop and collaborate on establishing & ensuring department standards, workflow processes and goals.
• Work to improve communication and processes necessary for optimum creative output. Effectively manage resources to meet tight deadlines while maintaining the highest quality standards.
• Provide evaluations, mentorship, and counsel to direct reports, while creating the ideal structure to provide effective, efficient development of creative assets.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree and 7-9 years leading creative teams/departments.
• Experience with brand (strategy) development, including creative strategy, campaign development, content creation, and customer engagement.
• Team player, receptive to design critique and able to take feedback from multiple sources and incorporate it into cohesive creative assets.
• Previous experience with a brand agency is a plus.
• Advanced skills/background in creative concepting, videography, editing, motion graphics and Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Affects, as well as familiarity with other design, web and multimedia software.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive with strong project management skills. Can effectively manage resources and prioritize tasks. Competent solutions-oriented thinker and problem-solver.
• Track record of hiring, supervising, training and inspiring high-performing creatives to exceed expectations and rise to new levels of excellence.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required. Experience in presenting creative concepts to small & large groups.
• Passion for sports and experience working in a sports environment strongly preferred.
• Online portfolio preferred to highlight creative background and technical skill.
Essential functions listed above must be performed with or without accommodations.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.