Ticket Sales Account Executive
Spurs Sports and EntertainmentSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2021 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Sales Account Executive jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Ticket Sales Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ticket Sales Account Executive? Overview:
This position will be responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket and Group Ticket Sales for the San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio FC, and AT&T Center Family Shows and/or Events with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate sponsors. Base pay will include an annual salary and commission. This position must support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service. This position is responsible for selling the following inventory: Season Tickets, Premium Seating, Partial Plans and Group Seating.
• Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
• Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and data capture and personal database management.
• Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for SS&E Properties while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
• Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
• Assist and Support the Manager of Ticket Sales with all aspects of promoting and managing all SS&E Franchise properties and other department responsibilities.
• 2 years of previous sales experience
• Basic understanding of CRM.
• Proficient with Ticket Master Archtics Ticketing System preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high-level positions.
• Ability to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights.
• Understanding that 20% of job function would able to be performed remotely and 80% of work needed to be performed onsite including events.
• Reliable transportation to attend both sports and client centric events.
• Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong teamwork aptitude and customer service skills required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.