Practice Facility Operations Associate
Spurs Sports and EntertainmentSan Antonio, TX
This was removed by the employer on 3/10/2021 7:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Practice Facility Operations Associate jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Practice Facility Operations Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Practice Facility Operations Associate? JOB OVERVIEW:
• This position is responsible for providing a high level of maintenance and support to the Practice Facility, its grounds, and the Basketball Operations staff respectively.
• This position interacts and services a diverse group of employees, executives, and contracted partners daily.
• The ideal candidate for this position must possess the ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Independent judgment is required to prioritize and balance workloads in an effective manner where quality of service is the focus.
• This position demands flexibility to be effective as team commitments, and facility operations dictate a constantly changing schedule.
• This position reports to the Practice Facility Operations Associate Manager.
• The ideal candidate will carry a multitude of qualifications and or experience, including but not limited to: general building maintenance, painting, wall repair, knowledge of electrical principles and theory, good housekeeping practices, occasional pest removal, inventory management, personal order, a high level of customer service, and personality.
• You must have the aptitude to learn and become proficient on the operation of critical equipment.
• As a facility operations team member, you will be required to monitor and control fire alarm systems, safety devices, and respond accordingly to emergency situations.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E's core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
• Complete daily status and operational checks of critical equipment.
• Document completion of assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner via a computer maintenance management system & maintenance board.
• Work closely with and provide instruction to contracted workers daily to ensure the highest level of work quality is adhered to. Report all issues with contractor workmanship to the Practice Facility Operations Associate Manager.
• Communicate professionally and effectively with BBOPS staff, peers, visitors, and contracted partners. Communicate all request & recommendations made by staff to Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Adhere to all standard operating procedures and written instructions.
• Demonstrate strong followership skills, become proficient in key responsibilities, and demonstrate teamwork.
• Exercise analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in regard to critical systems and processes, and how they impact team operations.
• Monitor stock levels and re-stock facility daily as required.
• Monitor, and respond to alarms/emergency situations inside and outside the Practice Facility and grounds.
• Control and distribution of shipments to and from the Practice Facility.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• 1-2 years' experience in maintenance and upkeep of buildings/systems, and or equipment.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and see to completion all jobs assigned efficiently.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to safeguard sensitive information and situations.
• Able to work independently and make sound judgements.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of self, and exercise integrity on a daily basis.
• The ability to safely work without supervision and meet expectations.
• Customer service experience.
• General computer skills, and proficiency within the Microsoft family of programs.
• Ability to lift and carry items over 50lbs.
• Ability to work flexible hours to include nights, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• The ability to remain alert, awake, stand, walk or sit for an 8-12-hour shift.
• 2-4 Years basic MEP experience.
• 2-4 Years basic HVAC experience.
• Experience working with security devices.
• Fire monitoring system knowledge, and operation experience.
• High level customer service
• 1-2 years facility maintenance experience at the collegiate or pro sports level
Essential functions listed above must be performed with or without accommodations. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.