Local Sales Coordinator
Spotlight Cinema NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Local Sales Coordinator (LA office)
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Spotlight Cinema Networks is the cinema advertising industry leader in reaching affluent, educated, influential adults. Spotlight offers an array of onscreen and off-screen promotional opportunities that enable advertisers to reach consumers throughout their entire moviegoing experience. Spotlight Cinema Networks is the only cinema advertising company dedicated to serving the needs of art house and luxury exhibitors for cinema advertising & preshow entertainment.
The Local Sales Coordinator reports directly to the VP of Local Sales. Assists the local sales team (Account Directors) in all aspects of the sales process and supports the sales team by taking on as much administrative responsibility as possible.
Duties: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Report directly to the VP Local Sales.
• Assist the sales team in all aspects of the sales process (category, account and database research, assist with proposal requests when needed, create insertion orders in FileMaker, post-buy analysis (request POP's when necessary), assist in preparing general sales presentations with updated sales collateral, etc.)
• Support the sales team by taking on as much administrative responsibility as possible, including the ordering of office supplies and equipment-- all other clerical duties.
• Field calls and emails for traveling team members when necessary and instructed by Sales Team.
• Work with internal Operations and Exhibitor Relations team along with Marketing to facilitate a smooth coordination of the sales and marketing process.
• Maintain account files including correspondence, contracts and any communication associated with the order upon the request by sales team
• Handle all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by the team.
• Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
• Sales coordinator experience preferred
• Proficient in MS Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook,
• Experience working with FileMaker, ADMall, Winmo and Linkedin Navigator is a plus
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• College degree preferred and/or 1-2 years business experience in Media or cinema.
• Outgoing, organized, efficient, and detail-oriented team player with a positive can-do attitude who has a passion for movies!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online